Starting to use these #graduation #presents from @charletron! #notepad #organiser #diary So many to-do lists!
- Ultimate Stretch Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- 5-Minute Flexibility Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Body and Mind Flexibility Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Flexibility and Range of Motion | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Entire Body Stretch | Intermediate Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Balanced Strength-Building Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Building Balance | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Yoga for Balance
- Tara Stiles - 30-Minute Yoga for Balance and Focus
- Balance | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Tricky Twists and Balances | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Yoga for Balance, Focus, and Stability
- Core Strength | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Toned Back and Arms Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Beginner Strengthening Flow | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Build Shoulder Strength | Intermediate Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Crazy Core Building Routine | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Inversion Flow Routine | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Lower Body Strength and ToneMood:
- Morning Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Get Your Morning Moving!
- Routine for a Deep Sleep | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Energizing Daily Flow Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Clear Your Mind Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Get Happy Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Calming Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Poolside Yoga to Wake up the Entire Body and Calm the Mind
- Basic Breathing | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
I graduated last week! #onlynicephoto #keeleuniversity #keelegraduation #keelegrad #firstclasshonours #graduation
during the witch burning times, midwives were targeted because they were healers and they eased the pain of childbirth which was meant to be woman’s punishment for eating the apple in the garden of eden.
birth control and abortion were considered sinful for the same reason.
anti-choice sentiment started because people (men) wanted women to be punished, and these misogynistic ideas have carried on for hundreds of years.
what a sad reflection on our society.
Evening Dress, 1957
The fact that the ALA shared this link is so gloriously bitter and angry and I love it.
Is there a portmanteau for that? Angritter? Bangry?
My library card already gets me multiple “real” books, e-books, audiobooks, magazines and movies per month. For free.
Kindle Unlimited offers nothing from big presses, and no guarantee the authors will get paid fairly for their work. Libraries buy the book up front for a higher price (and a better binding). Kindle Unlimited offers the authors a variable percentage of a as-yet-undetermined-and-unannounced amount of money.
While Amazon touts Kindle Unlimited at “Netflix For Books!” the reality is Netflix signed contracts with everyone whose work they offer so that actors, screen writers, best boys, and the rest of those people get paid for the shows and movies you watch. Amazon does not.
That means your favorite author isn’t being compensated for their time or work. If you love a book series and want to see the next one get published: buy the book or hit the library. Starving authors quit writing because they like eating.
True gender equality is actually perceived as inequality. A group that is made up of 50% women is perceived as being mostly women. A situation that is perfectly equal between men and women is perceived as being biased in favor of women.
And if you don’t believe me, you’ve never been a married woman who kept her family name. I have had students hold that up as proof of my “sexism.”
My own brother told me that he could never marry a woman who kept her name because “everyone would know who ruled that relationship.” Perfect equality – my husband keeps his name and I keep mine – is held as a statement of superiority on my part." - Lucy, When Worlds Collide: Fandom and Male Privilege. (via feministartdegree)
#I AM INCREDIBLY RELIEVED THAT HE UNDERSTOOD THIS #BECAUSE THIS IDEA IS WHAT MADE ME LOVE TFIOS SO MUCH #THIS IDEA THAT YOU ARE AN IMPORTANT PERSON SIMPLY BY EXISTING ON EARTH #THANK YOU ANSEL (tags via PYROPIAN)
The hills are alive with the sound of punk rock
during sex when he least suspects it, scream “EA GAMES” followed by whispering “challenge everything”
if you were a flower
you’d be a damnnnndelion
I abhor people who say that those who use curse words don’t have an extensive vocabulary
That is unequivocally the most asinine statement I’ve heard, and I’m fucking offended by your fatuous attempts to attack my intelligence based on my parlance
You rude piece of shit